How To Make Reindeer Food
Keep the magic of Christmas alive by guiding Rudolph and his team of reindeers to your home this Christmas Eve with some magical reindeer food. Sprinkle the mix of oats and edible glitter in the gardens and paths – the glimmer in the moonlight and street lights will light the way for Santa and his sleigh and the reindeer will have something to eat after all their hard work! Here’s How To Make Reindeer Food for yourself.
This is a lovely Christmas Eve Family tradition to do with your kiddies. It’s easy and not expensive at all.
What Do You Need?
- Porridge oats / Rolled oats
- Edible glitter (whatever colours you choose)
- Cake sprinkles
- Food bags or Cellophane bags
- Our FREE PRINTABLE available below
What Do You Do?
- Mix oats and glitter in a small bowl until combined.
- Spoon into a snack-size ziplock bag and seal carefully.
- Print our sheet of FREE Magic reindeer food labels, cut out one label and attach to bag of oats and glitter using a stapler.
- On Christmas Eve, sprinkle Magic reindeer food outside while reciting the special poem printed on the label.
- Snuggle down in bed and listen out for sleigh bells!
Why not check out some of the other Christmas and Winter activities for kiddies such as Melted Snowman Painting