What’s in your hand bag?
So we are on Day 8 of the 31 day blog challenge.
Todays question is ‘What’s in your handbag?’
This post is going to be short and sweet.
My hand bag of choice right now is my Cath Kidston Mickey Mouse bag. I absolutely adore it. It’s cute and makes a statement.
It’s just the right size for me to put all of my ‘stuff’ in.
I generally carry…
- My purse, which I never seem to have any spare change in when I need it
- One of my planners or travellers note books
- A pencil case which has a mini version of useful stationary
- Baby wipes…they’re an essential in a mums handbag
- A water bottle
- Spare ‘lady accessories’ just incase I get caught short.
DON’T FORGET TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF MY POST BY LEAVING A COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE