15 Things Mums Should Teach Their Boys…To Be THE NEXT GENERATION OF MEN.
Being a mum of 5 boys, I feel that I am partly responsible for raising the next generation of young men and potential future dads. I’ve been sat thinking about the things that I think are valuable life lessons, Things Mums Should Teach Their Boys. The things that I want to teach my own boys to ensure they grow to be respectable young men of the next generation.
Here are my 15 Things Mums Should Teach Their Boys
- Teach your boys to cook. The kitchen isn’t only a place for girls
- Shower daily, clean your teeth and use deodorant
- Teach your boys to use basic tools
- Teach your boys to never forget their manners and to use them
- Teach them to know their own minds and to not be influenced or bullied by friends to do wrong. It doe not make them a coward.
- Never use their fists to settle an argument. One punch could end a life, it could be theirs.
- If a girl tries to change you she does not love you, no matter how much you love her
- It is not acceptable to break up with a girl over the phone, text, social media. Have the decency to do it face to face.
- Condoms will save your life, use them!
- Take responsibility for your actions, no matter how bad, try and put it right.
- Don’t be afraid to cry,
get upset, angry. You’re human, you have feelings. Show them.
- If a girl says ‘No’ she means it, walk away, do not force anything onto her.
- Work for everything you have. Nothing will be handed to you on a plate.
- Not all girls have super model bodies. Love her for who she is. Not what she looks like.
- Respect your partner, work together as a team.
DON’T FORGET TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF MY POST BY LEAVING A COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND SIGN UP TO MY MAILING LIST